Schedule updates for September 4-8, 2015:
Due to St. Augustine’s 450th Anniversary celebration, many of the city’s main thoroughfares will be closed to vehicular traffic impacting our tour routes. Please see details below:
Friday, September 4 and Saturday, September 5:
• Slight deviation of our normal trolley route due to closing of Hypolita St.
• City will be adding a temporary stop at intersection of Hypolita and Cordova St.
• No Beach Bus operation on either day.
• Ghosts & Gravestones will be canceled both nights.
• Last trolley tour will run at 3:00 p.m. from the Old Jail.
• Old Jail, Oldest Store Museum and St. Augustine History Museum will remain open until 4:30 with 4:30 being the last tour. Potter’s will be open regular hours.
• The Bridge of Lions will be closed both days.
• Guests staying on the Island will be directed to park in one of several satellite parking areas. There will be a shuttle from these parking areas to the base of the Bridge of Lions on the Island side. At this point guests will be permitted to walk across the bridge to the festivities. will be providing two 70-passenger vehicles for shuttle service for this event. They will run continually from 11:00-11:00 on Friday and 10:00 – 11:00 on Saturday. One wheelchair accessible shuttle will be available on call.
• We are staffing and selling parking at the Old Drugstore and Welcome Center-San Marco both days. It will be $20 a space and will be staffed until 10:00 p.m. each night.
Sunday, September 6
• Slight deviation of trolley route due to closing of Hypolita St.
• All operating hours return to normal.
• Ghosts & Gravestones tour resumes.
• Beach Bus service resumes.
Monday, September 7
• Slight deviation of trolley route due to closing of Cathedral Place for cake cutting ceremony and proclamation reading.
• We will keep eye on traffic and we should return to normal operations/route once the crowds disperse.
Tuesday, September 8
• Slight deviation of trolley route due to the closing of Cathedral Place for the Parade of Bishops from the Mission Nombre de Dios to the Cathedral. There will be a temporary halt in trolley service; however, this is only expected to last an hour. Normal operations will resume once the crowd has dispersed.
Town Trolley Tours
Tours depart continuously every 15 minutes.
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hours of operation may be extended during holiday weekends and during peak season. Please call (904) 829-3800 for details.
Ghosts & Gravestones
Tours depart nightly at 7pm.
Please call for reservations (904) 829-3800.
Private tour groups welcome.
The Old Jail
Tours depart continuously every 20 minutes.
9:00 AM with the last tour departing at 4:30 PM.
Hours of operation are extended during holiday periods.
Please call (904) 829-3800 for details.
St. Augustine History Museum
Self guided tours daily from 8:30 till 4:30 pm.
Oldest Store Museum Experience
Daily from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Closed Christmas Day.
Potter's Wax Museum
Starting September 8
Sunday through Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm