Hop aboard the city’s most enthralling Boston sightseeing excursion, Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston! The orange and green trolleys have been providing guests with Transportainment® for more than 35 years. Enjoy double-decker height views while protected from the elements. Our comfortable enclosed trolleys allow you to experience elevated viewing come rain, snow or shine! Old Town Trolley is the best way to relive history and see all our country’s Cradle of Liberty has to offer.
Your 1-Day Old Town Trolley Tour Includes:
- 1 day of free unlimited re-boarding*
- 50% off Historic Harbor Cruise*
- $10 off Ghosts & Gravestones Tour*
- $6 off admission to Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum*
- $5 off Boston Summer Nights Sightseeing Tour* (May 26 - Sept. 4, 2023)
- “One of the 10 best hop-on hop-off tours in the world” - Forbes
- More than 100 points of interest
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Boston’s largest trolley fleet with the most frequent pickup service
- Ride up high without worrying about the weather
- Attraction tickets do not have to be used on the same day
Boston Old Town Trolley Tours
Sit back and let our expert conductors show you the Best of Boston with Old Town Trolley. Join us as we turn back the pages of history and relive the bustling seaport days of colonial Boston. Feel the drama of revolution in America!
Old Town Trolley Tours makes 18 stops including the Historic North End, North Station, Boston Convention & Exposition Center, and the Seaport District. Explore the Paul Revere House, the Old North Church, and Copp’s Hill Burying Grounds in the North End.
Enjoy discounts* on the following:
$6 off Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
The Boston Tea Party was “the single most important event leading up to the American Revolution.” It is dedicated to telling the story of that fateful night of December 16, 1773. By combining cutting edge interactive technology with live historical performances, the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum offers an experience like no other.
50% off Historic Harbor Cruise
Cruise along Boston’s inner and outer harbor and see historic landmarks. Learn about the past, present and future of Boston’s historic harbor. Includes tales of famous revolutionary battles, the nation’s oldest continuously manned lighthouse, islands of the outer harbor and Boston as a working industrial port.
$10 off Ghosts & Gravestones Tour
Walk amongst the dead in burying grounds nearly four hundred years old, hear stories of those whose mortal remains lie beneath your feet, and listen to tales of many of the sordid practices that went along with them.
Safety is our First Priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our highest priority.
- Our company is committed to maintaining clean, disinfected vehicles for your safety.
- We utilize a deep disinfectant nightly on all surfaces inside the vehicle and utilize a multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant as recommended by the CDC for all touch points in the vehicle during the day between tours.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use as you board and disembark the vehicle. Please utilize this dispenser for the safety of you and those around you.
- We’re enhancing our cleaning procedures at our sales depots and encourage guests to use cashless transactions.
Old Town Trolley Tours is taking enhanced safety and health measures for the benefit of our guests. Inherent risks to COVID-19 exist in any place where people are gathered. By using our services, you voluntarily assume all risks rising out of or resulting from exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable illness.
*Applies to standard trolley pass. Pass is non-transferable. Other restrictions may apply. Pass discounts have no cash value and are not refundable and non-transferable. Historic Harbor Cruise and Boston Summer Nights Sightseeing Tour operate seasonally. 5% city fee charged at time of purchase.