Old Town Trolley Tours invites you to explore Boston’s darker side aboard the city’s only “frightseeing” ghost tour, Ghosts and Gravestones. Prepare yourself for an evening of fun, scares, and ghost stories guided by a 17th century gravedigger. You’ll visit the streets where the Boston Strangler once prowled and hear local tales of murder and mayhem, ghosts and ghouls.
Hear all about Boston’s darker side!
In a city nearly four hundred years old – troubled with war, murderers, strife and the occasional bout of stray molasses, it is hardly any wonder that Boston remains one of the most haunted cities in America and stories of the glory days of Colonial Bosston only scratch the surface of Boston’s darker side.
Explore some of Boston’s most haunted sites…
See Boston’s most haunted hotel: The Omni Parker House. As you pass by, you’ll hear stories of the hotel’s more bizarre and permanent tenants. Hear the gruesome saga of the Boston Strangler, and see where his final victim breathed her last.
King’s Chapel Burying Ground
The oldest burying ground within the confines of downtown Boston; this is the final resting place of many of Boston’s first inhabitants. Here you may peer inside a decrepit charnel house which contains the jumbled bones of hundreds of forgotten souls and learn of Ephraim Littlefield and his shocking black-market body trading scandal of the Victorian era. Or perhaps you will hear the tale of King’s Chapel’s Strangers Tomb and the ghost who haunts it.
Please note: Each tour will visit 2 of the following 3 burying grounds: Copp’s Hill Burying Ground, The Granary Burying Ground and King’s Chapel Burying Ground.
Safety is our First Priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our highest priority.
- Our company is committed to maintaining clean, disinfected vehicles for your safety.
- We utilize a deep disinfectant nightly on all surfaces inside the vehicle and utilize a multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant as recommended by the CDC for all touch points in the vehicle.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use as you board and disembark the vehicle. Please utilize this dispenser for the safety of you and those around you.
- We’re enhancing our cleaning procedures at our sales depots and encourage guests to use cashless transactions.
- Based on the CDC, it is recommended that people who are operating or are a passenger of a vehicle that is part of a Transportation Network Company, wear a mask at all times.
Ghosts & Gravestones is taking enhanced safety and health measures for the benefit of our guests. Inherent risks to COVID-19 exist in any place where people are gathered. By using our services, you voluntarily assume all risks rising out of or resulting from exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable illness.